Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Full Aquatica Housing set up for 5D Mark II

Started by Gill Envy ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Full Aquatica Housing set up for 5D Mark II

10 posts
  1. greetings folks, I am sad to say I am taking a break from diving until my kids get older, and there is just no point in having this wonderful photo gear sitting around collecting dust. I know it's kind of lame to sign up and post a for sale item without you having a chance to get to know me, my apologies. I am Gill Envy on Rebreatherworld as well and a long time supporting member there, you are welcome to check my reputation there. I have sold several rebreathers and other tech gear to many satisfied folks around the US. if you need references or whatever to feel comfortable doing business with me, I'm happy to provide them.

     

    I am selling my professional 5D Mark II Aquatica housing set up, lightly used.

    Includes:
    1) primary camera housing, which includes the deep rated button spring upgrade, rated to deeper 400+ fsw.
    2) view finder
    3) focus light post and clamp (you'll need to get a focus light)
    4) 8" domb
    5) multiple extender rings and an additional lens housing for multiple lens configurations
    6) YS-250 Pro strobes with two arm extenders per side. strobe cables, batteries and battery chargers.
    7) arm floats and a float color for buoyancy adjustment options.
    I'm asking $4,500 for the entire set up, it was $10K new, I'd prefer to sell it as a complete set. its lightly used, never flooded. price includes shipping.
    If interested, PM me or respond here.

     

    here is a link to photos of the set up:

    https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNld52tVd8eKB5wCL1snMhLTB9HmKC0kOVZylmM

    Edited by Gill Envy
  2. price reduced to $4,250.

  3. price reduced to $4,000 OBO

  4. this is still for sale

  5. this item is still for sale

  6. I have lowered the price to $3,000, you pay postage.

  7. Hi Gill, do you have the extender ring to fit a Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Lens?

  8. I just talked with aquatica to verify what lens ports and extensions can go with which lenses. there are multiple combinations, they can go with more lenses than I have apparently.

    Macro port + the extender ring -> 50 mm or 100mm
    8" dome + extender ring - > 16-35 mm and the 17-40 mm
    I also have the combination for the EF 14 mm F2.8L
    Edited by Gill Envy
  9. Hi Gill, is the camera included?

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.