Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Bali Sept 2016

Started by howeikwok ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Bali Sept 2016

3 posts
  1. Spent a couple of days in seraya and tulamben




  2. Really nice, Alvin! What sort of tripod were you using for this? Any external monitor?

  3. Thanks! Was using a base plate and tripod legs from I-Das. I believe the base plate is a discontinued product already. I'm using the Sony A7R2 with the 90 mm Macro lens, Nauticam housing with the Small HD 501 external monitor in a Nauticam housing. Using Video lights from this new chinese company called weefine. Small sized unit with a COB LED output 3800 lumens with CRI 95.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.