Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Ultralight Clamps and Arms

Started by raphaelgatti ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Ultralight Clamps and Arms

4 posts
  1. Hello Friends,

     

    I'm looking for ultralight 8" arm and clamps. If you have for sell, let me know.

     

    Thank you

  2. Hi Raphael,

     

    I have two ULCS DB-BL08 Buoyancy Arms for sale.

     

    Just PM me if interested. Price: 100 € for both plus shipping cost and PayPal fees.

     

    Kind regards,

    Andreas

  3. @raphaelgatti i have recently done business with @ameyer and it was a pleasure. Always answered my questions promptly and sent me photos of products when they were packaged ready for delivery. Thanks @ameyer

  4. If Andreas needs another reference, I can give a positive one too on the clamps I bought from him.

     

     

    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.