Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Inon Straight Viewfinder for D810 Ikelite Housing

Started by kiliii ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Inon Straight Viewfinder for D810 Ikelite Housing

1 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I have a mint Inon Straight Viewfinder from DiverVision for the Ikelite D810 Housing. It might fit other Ikelite Housings, but I think it'd have to be Nikon Pro Bodies. I'm using a 45 now.

     

    It's a terrific viewfinder, I have a hard time imagining anyone not using a magnifying viewfinder on a housing to shoot with! It's as good as the Ikelite branded Magnifying viewfinder (not a surprise given that's an Inon finder).

    Mint condition, no scratches etc.. Comes with spare O-Ring. You'll need an Ikelite Viewfinder tool to remove your previous VF.

     

    $350 with free shipping, Priority Mail, US.

     

    http://www.divervision.com/inon-straight-viewfinder-for-ikelite-housings-SVF-IKE.html?search=ikelite%20viewfinder

    post-53132-0-96467500-1482180071_thumb.jpg

    post-53132-0-80689700-1482180077_thumb.jpg

    post-53132-0-60302200-1482180082_thumb.jpg

    Edited by kiliii
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.