Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Seacam 5d Mark II housing and camera body: $2,000 USD

Started by jong@seaotter.com ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Seacam 5d Mark II housing and camera body: $2,000 USD

4 posts
  1. So this is a bit of an odd post, but I've got a camera body and seacam housing for sale.

     

    I need to clear out some gear that I'm not using much right now.

     

    The housing and camera body are both lightly used, there are some scuff marks on the handles of the housing, but the body itself is in classic used seacam condition - only superficial cosmetic blemishes. I can throw in a regular flat seacam viewfinder port, but this housing does not come with any lens ports.

     

    The camera body is lightly used as well with use marks, but everything is totally functional. I have the box and a bunch of accoutrements that came with the camera body including charger, battery, etc. No lenses, body only.

     

    I'm not certain what it's worth, but am asking 2,000 USD or best offer (plus shipping, whatever that ends up being).

    post-1673-0-29144000-1482268261_thumb.jpg
    Edited by jong@seaotter.com
  2. This has been sold.

  3. This actually never did get sold, the buyer received it and then the customs fees were too high and sent it back.

     

    I'm willing to entertain offers for whatever you think it's worth at this point - it's still packed up and ready to ship.

     

    Anyone?

  4. Is it posible to have more pictures please ?

     

    Best regards

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.