Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Need help - Philippines Nudis

Started by Vondo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Need help - Philippines Nudis

3 posts
  1. I've done all I can with identifying my nudibranchs from a trip to Anilao and a shorter time in Puerta Gallera. Here are the ones I have left. I'll have another post with fish and a third with crustaceans. Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

     

    OK, this one is not a nudi but some sort of cowrie, I think: post-36619-0-73079400-1482771490_thumb.jpg

     

    I have Hypselodoris Infucata or Hyps sp. 7 from the REEF book post-36619-0-22648400-1482771551_thumb.jpg

     

    And the remaining 4 I have no ideas:

     

    post-36619-0-22368700-1482771532_thumb.jpgpost-36619-0-72921000-1482771566_thumb.jpgpost-36619-0-16054800-1482771587_thumb.jpgpost-36619-0-55670900-1482771600_thumb.jpg

     

     

    Thanks!

  2. Edited by jrosenf
  3. Thanks! What I call the REEF book is "Nudibranch & Sea Slug Identification - Indo-Pacific" (I don't have it with me right now).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.