Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Need help - Philippines Crustaceans and inverts

Started by Vondo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Need help - Philippines Crustaceans and inverts

2 posts
  1. Here's my second post of crustaceans and inverts I could not identify from a trip to Anilao.

     

    post-36619-0-57210900-1482772319_thumb.jpg

    post-36619-0-14045200-1482772153_thumb.jpg

    post-36619-0-79205100-1482772226_thumb.jpg

     

    A hermit crab seen on a night dive. Eye stalks don't seem to match anything I've got in a book.

    post-36619-0-56495900-1482772267_thumb.jpg

  2. A few I couldn't get into the first post.

     

    These were a bunch of little crabs scurrying between one crinoid and another on a coral

    post-36619-0-37900100-1482772578_thumb.jpg

     

    This guy was super-tiny. The body is maybe 5mm across

    post-36619-0-35952900-1482772591_thumb.jpg

     

    Sea cucumber I didn't find

    post-36619-0-91860700-1482772599_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Vondo

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.