Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: 5D2 body and Aquatica housing

Started by trimix18/45 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: 5D2 body and Aquatica housing

6 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I'm selling my loved and well maintained Canon 5D mark II and Aquatica housing.

    The housing is in really well shape only minor cosmetic scratches. This housing is really robust.

    Canon 5D mark II is a full frame camera that support HD video. I've shot with this kit both pictures and video shots that have been published. So it do the job really well. You can see multiple pictures I shot with it on my website: www.submersion-images.com

     

    Canon 5D2 body with 2 batteries and charger
    Aquatica housing with two Nikonos bulkheads, hydrophone with cable, handles and leak detector, o-ring kit

     

    I'm asking $2000 usd.

    Shipping : buyers pay shipping fee.

     

    I'm located in Canada near Aquatica's office.

    If you want a dome port or macro port I can also provide that but price will be adjusted.

    post-5606-0-95624800-1482877609_thumb.jpg

    post-5606-0-97520400-1482877610_thumb.jpg

    post-5606-0-09532400-1482877612_thumb.jpg

    post-5606-0-72435700-1482877612_thumb.jpg

    post-5606-0-78385200-1482877613_thumb.jpg

    post-5606-0-39593500-1482877614_thumb.jpg

    post-5606-0-09095800-1482877615_thumb.jpg

    post-5606-0-72788900-1482877615_thumb.jpg

    Edited by trimix18/45
  2. For the package with dome/macro port how much more would you charge? Thank you

  3. Kenny, Aquatica dome would add 430$ USD, no more than 6 dives. Macro port approx. 350$ USD also like new.

  4. beautiful pictures on your website.. I like the salmon run

  5. Hi,

     

    Are you still selling the pack please ?

     

  6. Interested in housing and both ports, but not body. Total for these? Thanks

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.