Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

F/S Complete Set up for Olympus OM-D EM-5

Started by begelr ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

F/S Complete Set up for Olympus OM-D EM-5

7 posts
    • United%20States.gif

    Posted 07 December 2016 - 11:32 AM

    Hi All

    I am selling a full set of underwater equipment for my Olympus OM-D EM-5, this includes:

     

    1. Nauticam Housing NA-EM5

    2. Nauticam 36162 Macro port and zoom gear set

    3. Nauticam M16 Vacum Valve II with push button release

    4. INON Z-240 Strobe Type 4

    5. Nauticam optical fiber cable

    6. Ultralight, arms balls, and clamps

     

    I jumped in with both feet and now know that it is too much for me. While I am a very experienced diver, I have little or no experience with photography, and this is just too sophisticated for me. The equipment has literally been used on three dives, so the equipment is basically brand new, all with original boxes and packaging. I am willing to discount this equipment pretty aggressively. If you want the camera as well so it is a complete set, that can be accomplished as well.

     

    Thank you

     

    Roger

    begelr239@gmail.com

  1. Any lenses?

  2. What is your price range?

     

    -Kip

  3. PM sent,

     

    Andreas

  4. What is your price range?

     

    -Kip

    Hi Kip

     

    I would sell the entire package for $2800.00 USD. If you want the Camera as well, we would need to chat, as the camera, unlike the housing et. al., is not new

    Any lenses?

    Sorry no lenses, other than original

  5. PM sent

  6. Interested in the 36162 port. PM sent.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.