Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

$1,500 Gift Certificate for any New Aquatica Housing. Cost $400.

Started by Seasick ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

$1,500 Gift Certificate for any New Aquatica Housing. Cost $400.

5 posts
  1. Selling a $1,500 Gift Certificate for any New Aquatica Housing. Cost is $400.

     

    I won the gift certificate as a prize for placing 1st in the Turquoise Bay Film Festival 2016. Unfortunately I already have a new housing system.

     

    Here is a link to the festival website: http://www.turquoisebayfilmfestival.com/

     

    *This is not a scam. The certificate is fully transferable and may be applied to any Aquatica housing system. It is also valid for a $3,000 rebate on a new Amphibico Genesis FS700 housing or a $4,000 rebate on a new Amphibico Rouge housing. Feel free to contact Aquatica for verification.

     

    Shipping of certificate to buyer included

    post-51686-0-22068600-1482957820_thumb.jpg

    post-51686-0-82058600-1482957837_thumb.png

    Edited by Seasick
  2. Come on Evan, I think you need another housing. Maybe preorder GH5 housing? :-)

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Got my hands full bro. GH5 would be sick but I'm invested in Sony at the moment. A7siii won't be far behind

  4. Hi Evan, I sent an E-mail to you on your website.

    Edited by Aquatic-HD
  5. Got it. Replied

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.