Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

New Nauticam 28102 Moisture Alarm

Started by glee719 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

New Nauticam 28102 Moisture Alarm

1 posts
  1. Generic alarm that has a bright red LED and makes buzzing sound. I imagine you can make this work on any housing. I had a leak in my EM5 housing few years back, and I thought the alarm was corroded and bought a new one. However, the old alarm ended up working after changing the battery, so this sat around and never got used.

     

    $50 including PayPal and 1st class mail w/ tracking in the US.

    post-34311-0-64289300-1483132264_thumb.jpg

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.