Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon 5D mark3 and Ikelite housing

Started by FLEETHAM ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 5D mark3 and Ikelite housing

6 posts
  1. Aloha Gang,

     

    I have a Canon 5D mark3 camera body and Ikelite housing that I will be putting on eBay sometime in January if no one here wants it. $3000.00 including shipping to the USA. It is one housing with no ports (although we can talk about ports and I may be able to help you there). The camera is body only, with body cap, one battery and charger. There are a few images here and you can see many more at the following link.....

     

    http://fleetham.photoshelter.com/gallery/CANON5Dmk3-IKE/G00003V7Sxf2nX1M

     

    Both are in perfect working order. They will be replaced with a 5D markIV.

     

    David Fleetham

    dfleetham@gmail.com

    post-1822-0-68480100-1483164520_thumb.jpg

    post-1822-0-94713000-1483164537_thumb.jpg

    post-1822-0-22272400-1483164555_thumb.jpg

    post-1822-0-25397800-1483164574_thumb.jpg

  2. What happened to your handles? Generally curious as I'm looking into a ikelite housing myself. Hard choice between the cheaper ikelite and the much more expensive, but solid looking nauticam.

  3. Aloha.....the handles are made of some sort of rubber material that wears like that. It seems to rub off in layers. There is still plenty of rubber there. My Ikelite housings have been very "solid". The reason I went with Ikelite over the Nauticam is Ikelite's TTL electronics built into the housing. They are perfect.

  4. Aloha,

    I have had several inquires for the number of times the shutter has been used. After four youtube videos I downloaded EOS Inspector from the App Store and got 23,429 for a shutter count. Contact me if you would like a screen shot of the readout.
    David Fleetham
  5. Hi, how much for just the housing?

    Cheers

  6. Hi there.
    I m interested in this setup.
    Is it still for sale?

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.