Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Inon UCL-165M67 and Howshot swing for Canon G16

Started by okiediver ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon UCL-165M67 and Howshot swing for Canon G16

2 posts
  1. I bought this about a month ago for my Canon G16. Used once in Little Cayman in December. This was too difficult for me to work with (I need SIMPLE) so I'm letting this go.

     

    The swing adapter attaches to the camera tray and comes from overseas from Howshot. I also bought the neoprene cover to protect the lens at all times.

     

    Let me know if you have any questions or need additional pictures!

     

    100.00 ship to US only.

    post-1310-0-68758800-1483289656_thumb.jpg

    Edited by okiediver
  2. NO LONGER AVAILABLE---moved to Ebay, thanks!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.