Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: sea&sea ys-110a

Started by kalani ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: sea&sea ys-110a

4 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I already have a sea&sea ys-110a but i m searching for a second one in order to have a 2 strobes setup.

    I live in France.

     

    Thank you

  2. Hello,

     

    Thank you Andreas for the link.

    After the release of YS-D1 and YS-D, I think that it is really too expensive for a 110a.

    In fact, someone on the forum is selling 2 Ys-D1 with fiber optic cables for 699$.

    So, I would say that a fair price for a 110a should be under 300€

  3. Hi,

     

    I totally agree, I also wouldn''t pay that Price.

    But you can contact the seller and make him an offer

     

    Kind regards. Andreas

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.