Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Lobster fantasy

Started by kaarlin ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Lobster fantasy

2 posts
  1. Last year I participated in a Dutch underwater film contest. This is a live contest, meaning that you have two days to shoot your footage. As I f****d up my first day, all the footage used in this film was shot on the second day. Lobsters are easy to find in the Netherlands, so I decided to devote the film to them. An artist fantasying about the underwater world tells the rest of the story.

     

    Everything was shot with an Olympus OM-D 5 Mark 2, with 8, 12 and 60 mm Olympus lenses.

     

     

     

    I loved making this film, hope you like to watch it!

     

    Linda

     

  2. Nice work, Linda! I really like the combination of the u/w shots and the artist painting. Very neat!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.