Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Gates AX100 Underwater Housing for Sony FDR-AX100 Video Camera + FDR-AX 100 Camera

Started by sealeveltv ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Gates AX100 Underwater Housing for Sony FDR-AX100 Video Camera + FDR-AX 100 Camera

3 posts
  1. Gates AX100 Underwater Housing for Sony FDR-AX100 Video Camera, used once for a half hour. Purchased from the great folks here for $2,660:

    https://www.opticaloceansales.com/gates-ax100-video-housing-for-sony-ax100.html

     

    I also have the amazing Sony 4K FDR-AX 100 Camera that fits perfectly inside, making this a great package deal for the right lensman/woman. I've probably used this camera a total of 8 hours and it's in brand-spanking-new condition. I purchased this from B&H Photo for $1,598.00. I'll also include an extra battery for you.

    http://www.sony.com/electronics/handycam-camcorders/fdr-ax100

     

    I'm selling because the project I had anticipated using this set up for never happened and this equipment is just sitting in boxes. Also, I've got too many cameras and I'm primarily shooting with splash housings in the surf lately.

     

    I've got all the original boxes, accessories, and manuals for all the equipment. I spent a total of $4,258, not including shipping on all the items, willing to part with everything for $3,950, including shipping, anywhere in USA.

     

    Please let me know if you need more info and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!

     

    - Beth

     

     

  2. Is the camera and housing still for sale?

  3. Hello,

     

    Is the AX100 ....Gates Housing still avbailable?

     

    Greg --- glund88@gmail.com

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.