Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D90 with Sealux housing, Sealux 150 degree viewfinder

Started by oksamot ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D90 with Sealux housing, Sealux 150 degree viewfinder

8 posts
  1. I’m selling Nikon D90 in a Sealux housing, complete package with Tokina 12-24 wide angle lens and 7” glass dome. The housing has manual Nikonos 5pin strobe socket. Everything is in perfect condition. Price is 1000 eur.

    I also have a Sealux 150 degree viewfinder, like new, for 300 eur. If taken with the housing and camera, price is 1200 eur for all.
    post-34572-0-49107300-1483565332_thumb.jpg
    post-34572-0-00981500-1483565346_thumb.jpg
  2. I am Interested for the GV150 please contact me

    Shark007

  3. PM sent.

  4. Still available?

  5. Housing and camera are still available, viewfinder was sold today.

  6. Hello

     

    It still available ?

  7. Hello

     

    It still available ?

     

    Hello, yes, it's still available, but i have sold the viewfinder separately. I have reduced the price to 700 eur for the rest of the package (housing + port + handles + camera + lens). If you're interested, please send me a message or just reply here. Thanks.

  8.  

    Hello, yes, it's still available, but i have sold the viewfinder separately. I have reduced the price to 700 eur for the rest of the package (housing + port + handles + camera + lens). If you're interested, please send me a message or just reply here. Thanks.

    Hello,

     

    how can I buy the rest of the package ?

     

    your phone number please.

     

    Best regards,

    Bessem

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.