Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WANTED: Nauticam Sony a6000 housing

Started by Apurves ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WANTED: Nauticam Sony a6000 housing

2 posts
  1. I'm looking to pickup a Nauticam Sony a6000 housing. I'm hopping with the new release of the Sony a6500 someone would be upgrading and looking to part with their old housing.

     

    Presently I have one of the Meikon housing for the camera, but this housing doesn't give me control over turning off/on the flash on the body of the camera.

     

    Does anyone know if the Sea @ Sea housing has control over the flash?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. I am right there with you. I'm new to the whole underwater photography scene as well and I just purchased a new Sony A6500 and Nauticam 6500 housing as well. Unfortunately for me I have just left the US for my 40 days of SE Asia diving and I wasn't advised I should have bought the M14 vacuum seal II. I'm really hoping I can find a place to purchase one in either Manila since I'll be here for a couple days or Bali when I fly there on Saturday.

     

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.