Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Learnin' alot

Started by danger ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Learnin' alot

1 posts
  1. Learnin' alot

    The information on this site has been terriffic, I feel I'm making a little headway on choosing a strobe. I haven't drawn a final conclusion, due to a couple of lingering questions. Maybe someone can give me a little insight, I'm between the sea & sea ys90 dx and inon z-220. The hang-up on the decision is, will the z-220 function with my camera and housing until I upgrade the camera/housing in 1 to 2 years. The camera is a sony dcp-10 and mpk-pha. I am planning to get a fiber-optic cable.

     

    Dan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.