Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam Nikon D7100 or D7200 housing

Started by dstar ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam Nikon D7100 or D7200 housing

7 posts
  1. Hello everyone!

     

    Want to buy the subject. Used D7200 body would be a good addition.

     

    Regards.

    Edited by SpottedEagleray
  2. I have a Subal housing for a Nikon D7000 which, I presume, will work for you. The moisture electronics are shot but otherwise the housing is fully functional. It has a large Subal port for use with a WA lens. If this is of interest I would be glad to give you a super deal on it as i just don't use it anymore. I would take $500 for the kit. Payment via PayPal and I'll cover shipping. Interested?

  3. I have a Subal housing for a Nikon D7000 which, I presume, will work for you. The moisture electronics are shot but otherwise the housing is fully functional. It has a large Subal port for use with a WA lens. If this is of interest I would be glad to give you a super deal on it as i just don't use it anymore. I would take $500 for the kit. Payment via PayPal and I'll cover shipping. Interested?

     

    Sorry buddy, I need housing for Nikon D7200. I'm upgrading from my Sea&Sea MDX7000 set and if you know someone who needs it - let me know.

  4. Are you still looking? I have a nauticam housing for a D7100, it's been in the water 12 times, like brand new. Complete with vacuum system. Lots of extras if interested. Please email me, rleveen@yahoo.com

    Are you still looking? I have a nauticam housing for a D7100, it's been in the water 12 times, like brand new. Complete with vacuum system. Lots of extras if interested. Please email me, rleveen@yahoo.com

    Sorry for the double message, I'm a rookie at this.

  5. Are you still looking? I have a nauticam housing for a D7100, it's been in the water 12 times, like brand new. Complete with vacuum system. Lots of extras if interested. Please email me, rleveen@yahoo.com

    Are you still looking? I have a nauticam housing for a D7100, it's been in the water 12 times, like brand new. Complete with vacuum system. Lots of extras if interested. Please email me, rleveen@yahoo.com

    Sorry for the double message, I'm a rookie at this.

     

    Hi, send me please a link to your Facebook profile.

  6. I have a Subal housing for a Nikon D7000 which, I presume, will work for you. The moisture electronics are shot but otherwise the housing is fully functional. It has a large Subal port for use with a WA lens. If this is of interest I would be glad to give you a super deal on it as i just don't use it anymore. I would take $500 for the kit. Payment via PayPal and I'll cover shipping. Interested?

    Pls email biznes_se@rambler.ru

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.