Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Seacam Canon 1D IV Housing and accessories

Started by ErolE ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Seacam Canon 1D IV Housing and accessories

10 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I have a Seacam system for sale.

     

    System includes:

     

    Housing 1D IV

    SuperDome

    Flat Port 75mm

    Port Extension 55

    Port Extension 20

    Port Extension 45

    ViewFinder S180

     

    Canon 1 D IV body with 1 battery (151'000 shutter actuations).

     

    Housing also has a manual Housing Sentry Vacuum Port and Pump

     

    I would prefer to sell the entire set up at once for 5000 USD. Failing that I will split it up.

     

    I am also based in South Africa, however will be traveling to Europe from the 16-25th Jan. If someone is based that was I ll happy post from Europe to save shipping/import costs.

     

    Any questions please PM me.

     

     

    Thanks

     

    Erol

     

    post-24449-0-56127200-1483878184_thumb.jpg

    post-24449-0-69728800-1483878207_thumb.jpg

    post-24449-0-22612200-1483878229_thumb.jpg

    post-24449-0-08760600-1483878247_thumb.jpg

    post-24449-0-30303300-1483878272_thumb.jpg

    post-24449-0-91359100-1483878285_thumb.jpg

    post-24449-0-10506200-1483878301_thumb.jpg

    post-24449-0-63123500-1483878328_thumb.jpg

    post-24449-0-71226700-1483878358_thumb.jpg

    post-24449-0-71514600-1483878367_thumb.jpg

    post-24449-0-03896800-1483878390_thumb.jpg

    post-24449-0-90844900-1483878532_thumb.jpg

    Edited by ErolE
  2. Hello

     

    I would be keen to by your superdome

    Please contact me if you are able to sell it seperatly

    Cheers

    Jules

  3. Hey Jules. Pm'd

     

    Erol

  4. Hi,

     

    I am happy to split this system.

     

    Super dome USD900

    Housing USD1500

    Viewfinder USD 900

     

     

    PM me for details

     

    Thanks

    Erol

     

  5. Is the viewfinder still available?

  6. PM Sent

  7. Need to clear some space. Items will be on Ebay as of Sunday.

     

    Until then I ll let the set up (minus camera, which is sold) go for 2500 USD

     

    Or for individual items please ask.

     

    Thanks

     

    E

  8. Housing and extension port still available.

     

    Extension 80USD each or 220 for all 3. Less than the price of one new.

  9. 20mm extension ring sold.

     

    45mm and 55mm extensions still available as is the housing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.