Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Life in the blue

Started by Rafa Herrero ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Life in the blue

11 posts
  1. My last documentary, I hope you enjoy it :-)

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    https://www.netflixreleases.com/life-in-the-blue-2016/

    Hi Rafa:

     

    I have started watching this on Netflix and am very impressed. I look forward to finishing it tonight and already have a list of questions to ask, and hope that you will be amenable to answering them a little later.

     

    George Paul

  2. Thank you George. Of course. I will try it :-)

  3. This is a great reason to start my trial Netflix membership once I am back from my trips to the Maldives. Thanks Rafa

  4. Unfortunately not available in my area :( :( :(

  5. Unfortunately not available in my area :( :( :(

    I thought Icelandic Netflix was bad but even we get it!

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. I'm sorry, guys.

     

    I had no idea :aggressive:

  7. Just viewed, fantástico, all done free diving, beautiful ~~~ thank you.

  8. Really enjoyed the documentary. The quality is outstanding even on HD. I wish there was mention of the locations in each segments of the video so I did not have to wait until the titles.

    Netflix offers 4K and it looks like this was shot in 4K how comes there is no 4K version?

  9. watched this the other day on netflix australia didn't know it was shot and done by a wetpixel member ! great work mate :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.