Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam CMC-1 Compact Super Macro Converter

Started by kingpenguin ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam CMC-1 Compact Super Macro Converter

7 posts
  1. I have a used CMC-1 in excellent condition, some signs of normal use, glass looks like new. Includes front and rear cover, 67mm lens mounting ring, original box and neoprene pouch. $235 + shipping. I accept PayPal. Please PM me if you have any questions. post-10329-0-48173600-1484016639_thumb.jpgpost-10329-0-81497400-1484016686_thumb.jpgpost-10329-0-36261300-1484016754_thumb.jpgpost-10329-0-22331400-1484016848_thumb.jpg

  2. PM sent

  3. PM sent

  4. Hi,

    Will this work with a Nauticam NA-Nex5? Cheers, Susan

  5. Nauticam shows the CMC-1 working with the 18-55, 16-50, and 28-70 E-mount lenses.

     

    Thank you for looking.

  6. I will take this if it is still available.

    PM sent.

  7. Sold

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.