For Sale:
- 2 Triggerfish used maybe 10-15 times.. (amazing for cave diving) 160 usd each
- 1 Sea & Sea Sync cord like new 80 usd
- Aquatica macro Flat port used less than 50 times no scratch perfect condition! 300 usd
- Aquatica close up used show some sign of use but work perfectly I think the wet diopter is +5 200 USD
- Aquatica gear for tokina 12-24 (nikon) 45 usd
- Aquatica gear for nikon 60mm 60 usd
- Aquatica port #18428 110 usd








Price updated.
- 2 Triggerfish used maybe 10-15 times.. (amazing for cave diving) 130 usd each
- 1 Sea & Sea Sync cord like new 60 usd
- Aquatica macro Flat port used less than 50 times no scratch perfect condition! 250 usd
- Aquatica close up used show some sign of use but work perfectly I think the wet diopter is +5 150 USD
- Aquatica gear for tokina 12-24 (nikon) 35 usd
- Aquatica gear for nikon 60mm 40 usd
- Aquatica port #18428 80 usd
Aquatica port #18428 is the flat autofocus port without manual but I only see another extension port on your photos?!
I like to buy your:
Aquatica close up used show some sign of use but work perfectly I think the wet diopter is +5 150 USD
/thanks
Hi,
Have you sold off your diopter and holder-kit ?
/thanks