Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Panasonic 8mm Fisheye F3.5 for M43 + Precision Dome Port

Started by TaikiSan ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Panasonic 8mm Fisheye F3.5 for M43 + Precision Dome Port

5 posts

  1. I have a Panasonic 8mm Fisheye F3.5 with the matching Precision Dome Port (Link).


    The port fits PT-EP01 and PT-EP03 housings and will also fit the Olympus housings for E-PL3, E-PM1, and E-PL5 with a modification (info on the modification here). Port comes with everything pictured and has a slight scruf mark in one spot. I've never seen any effect from this in my pictures, you should be able to buff it out with a kit pretty easily. Only used on 30-ish dives.


    Lens is like new condition. I don't have the original box, sold as pictured with lens cover.


    I'd like to sell these items together, $550 w/free shipping in the US.


    I accept PayPal.

    post-49951-0-77252100-1484086524_thumb.jpg

    post-49951-0-28099700-1484086526_thumb.jpg

    post-49951-0-03619700-1484086527_thumb.jpg

    Edited by TaikiSan
  2. Hi, would you PM me the total price to ship it to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia??

     

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  3. UPDATE:

     

    Willing to sell these separately. $475 for the Panasonic 8mm, message me if you're interested in the dome port. Free shipping in CONUS.

  4. Hi TaikiSan. I'm interested in your dome port. Is it still available? :)

  5. All items have been sold.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.