Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: UW housing for Nikon D7100

Started by LaGa ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: UW housing for Nikon D7100

4 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I am considering to re-purpose my old D7100 for UW photography and am therefore searching for a fitting housing.

     

    So please let me know, if you have one for sale.

    All brands are of interest.

    Edited by LaGa
  2. I have a Subal housing and dome port for a WA lens that I used on my D7000. The electronic moisture sensor doesn't work but I'll see this cheap for $500 if you're interested. PM me.

     

    Jamie

  3. I have a sea & sea housing

  4. I am interrested in the Sea and sea housing, but new to the forum and can not really work out how to send a PM. Andreas can mail me at winkrantz at hotmail dot com. I live in stockholm and can come down to Denmark to pick up the housing.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.