I have two Nauticam 90x200 float arms that I don't need. One is unused, still in the package and the other is slightly used, almost new.
Only for sale in USA and will ship free to the lower 48 states. $190 for the pair.
Read-only discussion
I have two Nauticam 90x200 float arms that I don't need. One is unused, still in the package and the other is slightly used, almost new.
Only for sale in USA and will ship free to the lower 48 states. $190 for the pair.
Will consider reasonable offers.
Still available?
Yes. Still available.
still available?
Yes. Still available.
One last try before I just trade them in on something or put them on an auction site. Two 90mm x 200mm Nauticam carbon fiber arms. One unused, still in the package and one used for a few dives, perfect condition. $180.00 for both - $90.00 for the used one alone - $100 for just the new one. Prices include shipping in the lower 48 states. If interested please send me PM.
New from any of the usual places, these cost $120.00 each.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.