Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Complete Sony A7SII Nauticam System with 16 - 35 f/4 lens + A7SII camera

Started by kulupa ·

  • 18Posts
  • 18Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Complete Sony A7SII Nauticam System with 16 - 35 f/4 lens + A7SII camera

18 posts
  1. I am selling the full Nauticam set up required to shoot the Sony A7RII or A7SII (I have the A7SII) with the native FE 16 - 35 f/4. The wide angle set up cost ~$9000 new before taxes and I am selling that system for $6750 + shipping. The camera, lens, housing and ports are in good condition (see photos) and are optically and functionally perfect. I have been using this as my main photo/video set up for many dives and it is unparalleled for low light / no strobe situations, as well as for full frame 4k video.


    Everything included is listed below and are shown in the attached images (may span a few posts):


    Sony Alpha a7S II Mirrorless Digital Camera ($3000 new)

    Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens ($1100)

    B+W 72mm +2 Close-up diopter - NL-2 ($60)

    Nauticam NA-A7II Underwater Housing for Sony a7 II Full Frame Mirrorless Camera ($2,850)

    Nauticam 180mm Optical Glass Wide Angle Dome Port ($1,050)

    Nauticam N100 to N120 35.5mm Port Adaptor with Zoom/Focus Knob ($420)

    Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 50 with lock ($310)

    Nauticam SE1635-Z Zoom Gear: Sony Vario-Tessar T FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS Lens ($175)


    The Nauticam components are all purchased from Backscatter and the camera + lens are from B&H and are attached to a an accidental damage warranty from squaretrade (2 years remaining on both).


    I can also include the FE 90mm macro f/2.8 and the appropriate port adapter for this set up for sale for $1500 (the lens is also from B&H and has 2yr remaining of drops and spills warranty from Square Trade).


    Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens ($1100 new)

    Nauticam N100 Macro Port 105 for Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro Lens flat ($410)

    Nauticam SE90-F Focus Gear: Sony FE 90mm F2.8 Macro G OSS Lens ($175)


    In summary: the total for the ready to shoot wide angle set up is $6750 ($9000 new before taxes and insurance) and $8250 including the 90mm ($10,700 new before taxes and insurance). Buyer pays shipping and I use PayPal for buyer/seller protection.


    PM me if you are interested in buying it...its been very good to me and I am sure will be to its next owner as well. Not super excited about selling individual components but feel free to make an offer.


    Thanks!

    Edited by kulupa
  2. Photos below:

    post-36436-0-59264800-1484257538_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-78095300-1484257551_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-32290300-1484257559_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-17621600-1484257567_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-50754000-1484257573_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-17250400-1484257581_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-07468200-1484257592_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-16475400-1484257613_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-79855900-1484257619_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-43561100-1484257628_thumb.jpg

  3. More pictures below (as well as an example of how I carry- on the set up):

    post-36436-0-33786100-1484257756_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-69690200-1484257763_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-59776300-1484257768_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-72273300-1484257773_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-16798800-1484257779_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-73189100-1484257796_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-68364800-1484257803_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-07944700-1484257834_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-02777500-1484257843_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-35411200-1484257883_thumb.jpg

  4. And the final pictures (including the 90mm lens and port and focus gear)

    post-36436-0-66415800-1484258064_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-87437200-1484258073_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-06228500-1484258092_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-62755600-1484258104_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-27458900-1484258116_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-59564200-1484258130_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-95350200-1484258138_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-57229500-1484258146_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-20800600-1484258159_thumb.jpg

    post-36436-0-83917100-1484258165_thumb.jpg

  5. What currency is your pricing in ? can't seem to find your location ? Am interested in most of the housing parts....

  6. The currency is USD and I am based in New York

  7. Sent a pm regarding the housing... already own a A7 II wish I could afford the S though :(

  8. Good afternoon, please contact me. I am not able to PM for some reason. comgaskets@gmail-dot-com

     

    I have an A7RII, and am interested in your complete system. Could pick-up as I am in the Philly area.

     

    Thanks, Robotten-usa

  9. PM Sent

  10. Dropping prices to :

     

    Ready to shoot with 16-35mm: $6500 (vs. $9000 new before taxes)

    Ready to shoot with 16-35mm and 90mm macro: $8000 including the 90mm (vs. $10,700 new before taxes and insurance)

  11. Can i get individual prices for just the Nauticam Housing, a price for the 16-35mm port and 90mm port if your willing to separate ?

     

    cheers,

    Trent

  12. Aloha,

     

    I am interested in the 180 dome port or maybe the camera as my back up. Please let me know if you are willing to sell them separately.

     

    Best regards,

    Kit

  13. pm

  14. Is the 180mm dome port still available? and are you willing to sell that separately? Thanks

  15. I purchased the system with the exception of the body.

     

    Sent from my SM-T537V using Tapatalk

  16. PM sent

  17. Interested in buying the whole kit a.savin@me.com

    Edited by andreysavin
  18. Hi all - this system has been sold.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.