Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea&Sea Dome Port 240

Started by langusten ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea&Sea Dome Port 240

1 posts
    • Gender:Male
    • Germany.gif

    Posted Today, 05:30 AM

    For sale: Sea&Sea Dome Port 240 with neopren Cover. very good condition.

     

    Fully works like a new one. Never floadet. I'd like to sell it $350 inc shipment. With tracking number but f you have same orders about it you can contact via email. langusten@web.de

     

    I will change my system. Thats why I will put same more UW Photo Equipment day buy day please follow mt adds from this side.

    • Gender:Male
    • Germany.gif

    Posted Today, 05:30 AM

    For sale: Sea&Sea MDX D300 Housing very good condition.

     

    Fully works like a new one. Never floadet. I'd like to sell it $700 inc shipment. With tracking number but f you have same orders about it you can contact via email. langusten@web.de

     

    I will change my system. Thats why I will put same more UW Photo Equipment day buy day please follow mt adds from this side.

    post-30190-0-81334200-1484488231_thumb.jpg

    post-30190-0-52813100-1484488247_thumb.jpg

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.