Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete Nauticam Panasonic GH4 Video Rig w/Keldan Lights

Started by mintakax ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete Nauticam Panasonic GH4 Video Rig w/Keldan Lights

11 posts
  1. My diving days are over and I am selling my seldom used Nautical GH4 rig.Of course if possible, I would love to sell everything all at once. I'm not sure of the current value for everything, so I would consider all offers. Everything is in excellent conditionn

    Here is the list with either original or current prices:

     

    Here is some footage from this system:

     

    HOUSING

    Nautical NA-GH4 $2250

    M14 Vaccum valve $220

     

    CAMERA

    Panasonic Lumix GH4 body $900

     

    WIDE ANGLE SET UP

    Nauticam 4.33 Dome Port for Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3,5 $495

    Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 Lens $800

     

     

     

    MACRO SET UP

    Nauticam Macro Port 35 for Lumix G X PZ 14-42 LENS $290.0

     

    Nauticam P1442X-PZ Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.

    $220.0

    Saga Dive Dual Flip Lens Holder 67mm

    $300.00

    Reefnet SubSee Magnifier (+5 Diopter)

    $195.00

     

     

     

    TRIPOD

    Xit 404 tripod bracket $220

    3 XIT 404 Tripod Legs $525

     

    LIGHTS

    2 Keldan Video 8M CRI 8,000 Lumen 5,600 K Modular Video Light $4180

    2 Li-ion spare batteries $920

    2 Nauticam Carbon Fiber Float Arm 200mm x 60mm / 8 In. x 2.4 In. $160

    2 Nauticam 200mm / 8 Inch Double Ball Arm $96

    all clamps and connectors > $200

     

    All but the camera body and spare light batteries fit into a Pelican 1610 case

     

    This stuff has to go !

    Thanks,

    Dan

    baldwin@colorado.edu

     

    post-31711-0-97647600-1484513813_thumb.jpgpost-31711-0-28978700-1484513823_thumb.jpgpost-31711-0-29863200-1484513833_thumb.jpg

    Edited by mintakax
  2. Is this still available? I have the GH4 body, am thinking about changing to M4/3 instead of my big dslr rig.

     

    What price range are you willing to accept? I would be interested in the whole kit if the price is right.

     

    Thanks!

    Jane

     

     

  3. Yes, I still have it. I would sell it to you without the GH4 body if you would like. Added up original prices for everything except the GH4 body and it adds to around $10,650.

    How does $5200 for all except the GH4 body sound ? I'll throw in the Pelican case.

  4. Jane-- Please contact me at baldwin@colorado.edu if you are interested or want to discuss the pricing. I do have one other person who has made an offer.

    Thanks,

    Dan

  5. I can't figure out how to edit my original post, but a few items are sold. This is what I have left and how much I would sell them for:

     

    WIDE ANGLE SET UP

    Nauticam 4.33 Dome Port for Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3,5 Sell for $220

    Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 Lens Sell for $400

    ​A heads up if you are interested in the WA setup-- If it doesn't sell this weekend, I am going to sell the lens to B&H photo so will only have the port.

    LIGHTS

    2 Keldan Video 8M CRI 8,000 Lumen 5,600 K Modular Video Light

    2 Li-ion spare batteries

    2 Nauticam Carbon Fiber Float Arm 200mm x 60mm / 8 In. x 2.4 In.

    2 Nauticam 200mm / 8 Inch Double Ball Arm

    all clamps and connectors

    I would sell the entire lighting setup (lights,all batteries, all arms and connectors) for $2000 + shipping + 1/2 paypal fees

  6. Hey, PM about keldans

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. PM sent,

     

    Andreas

  8. I bought most of mintakax gear, and can vouch that he's solid. (items are in transit but everything went smoothly)

  9. Do you still have the lighting setup for sale? Thanks!

  10. and interest in the 4.33 port and fisheye if they are still available, thanks

  11. Hi @mintakax. I will take the lights and accessories if they are not sold. I sent you a PM. Thanks!

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.