Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 VC USD with Sony a7r ii.

Started by Aldijo2 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 VC USD with Sony a7r ii.

1 posts
  1. Has anyone used this lens with their Sony a7r ii?

    I've never shot Macro and haven't bought the Sony 90mm to use in my Aquatica housing due to its cost nd because I will like it. Big investment for something that I'm not sure if I'll get into.

    The Tamron lens is almost half the price.

    Still debating...

    Edited by Aldijo2
Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.