Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ikelite Housing for 5D m II for sale

Started by kalilah ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Housing for 5D m II for sale

3 posts
  1. I have an Ikelite 6871.02 eTTL housing for a Canon 5D m II that I'm looking to sell. I've made a couple of underwater docs with the unit which is still in great working condition. I've recently switched over to a Sony camera and so the housing (and 5D) are no longer needed. It's a great system for underwater photography and cinematography and being used I'm willing to let it go for a fraction of what it would be retail.

     

    Looking for $850 for the housing (dome port NOT included) OBO and if interested will sell the 5D m II (body only) for $650 or will sell together as a package for $1,250 OBO.

     

    Message me if interested.

     

    K

    post-47653-0-20843800-1484690296_thumb.jpg

    post-47653-0-89348400-1484690303_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi there.
    Are these items still for sale.

  3. If they are, please provide full details.
    I am interested in both the camera and the housing.
    How many clicks on the 5D?

    Condition?

    Strobes?

    Dome port?

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.