Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nikon D7000 housing (with ports)

Started by bgfspeedy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nikon D7000 housing (with ports)

3 posts
  1. Hi there,


    I am looking for a D7000 housing with optical bulkhead (not the camera), preferably with ports and vacuum system.

    Ports for Tokina 10-17, Nikon 60 and Nikon 105.

    Other accessories are welcome too of course.

    Thanks a lot,


    bgfspeedy

  2. Hi there, I am selling an Ikelite D7000 housing (got a D7200), however, I only have the housing for sale as I'm using the other components. If interested, please let me know. The housing is in excellent condition and meticulously maintained. Never leaked. Serviced by Ikelite. New is $1799.00. Willing to sell for $1300.00. The price is firm. I see you are looking for optical, but this is electrical. If you have the D7000, couldn't you connect to your camera's hot shoe?

     

    Thanks,

    lhgpixdiver

  3. I am selling Nauticam housing for D7000. PM me for details please.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.