Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

URGENT SALE - Spl Waterhousing Canon 40d / 10-22mm

Started by kurtschmelzer ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

URGENT SALE - Spl Waterhousing Canon 40d / 10-22mm

2 posts
  1. Hi 1f642.png

     

    I have a SPL Waterhousing for a Canon 40D/ 50D with the 10-22 port that is literally in BRAND NEW condition and was used less than 10 times that i am wanting to sell.

     

    New price is at $1275 USD excluding shipping.

     

    Looking to get $900, please inbox me if you are interested.

     

    I can also do a bundle with the body and lense,

     

    Please contact me via email ONLY - "kurtschmelzer@gmail.com"

     

    I can arrange worldwide delivery and am willing to accept PayPal

     

    post-56599-0-94486000-1484739198_thumb.jpg

    post-56599-0-69523500-1484739201_thumb.jpg

    post-56599-0-23521700-1484739204_thumb.jpg

    post-56599-0-79394000-1484739206_thumb.jpg

    post-56599-0-16726300-1484739209_thumb.jpg

  2. Price Drop $800

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.