Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Light and Motion S21 BlueFin Video Kit w/ Fathom 80 Wide Angle Lens

Started by treydrake ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Light and Motion S21 BlueFin Video Kit w/ Fathom 80 Wide Angle Lens

9 posts
  1. Light and Motion S21 BlueFin Kit. Other than light batteries the kit is in excellent condition/working order. Produces excellent videos with the controls and lenses needed for a variety of scenarios. I've used it on everything from White Shark "dives" to Fiji drifts. $1,700 or best reasonable offer + Shipping / Insurance. Needless to say, this kit was much, much more new...

     

    Complete kit includes:

    · L&M BlueFin S21 housing with Sony OLED screen and in-housing filter lens

    · Canon HFS21 video camera with 3 batteries, charger, et al

    · 2 Light & Motion Sola 2000x lights (filter lens compatible), charger, et al. Needs new batteries.

    · Fathom WA180 Bayonet Lens

    · 2 Light arms

    · Pelican 1520 Case

     

    Thanks,

    Trey

    post-5697-0-99270200-1484754895_thumb.png

    post-5697-0-45853900-1484754905_thumb.png

    post-5697-0-92900700-1484754914_thumb.png

    post-5697-0-41091800-1484754924_thumb.png

    post-5697-0-77194200-1484754933_thumb.png

    post-5697-0-27724500-1484754941_thumb.png

    post-5697-0-40668400-1484754951_thumb.png

  2. How much for just the Fathom WA180 Bayonet Lens? I have a Light and Motion Bluefin 550 pro and am looking for a wide angle lens similar to the light and motion fathom 90 wide angle lens 802-0259.

    Edited by r3schultz
  3. How much for the video lights?

  4. Still interested in the Fathom WA180 Bayonet Lens if it will fit my housing. I have the Light and Motion 550 Pro with the larger lens opening.

  5. How much for the video lights?

    I'll take $350 + shipping (whatever it costs from Austin, TX to ?) for the lights. The lights work great, but the batteries need replacing.

  6. Still interested in the Fathom WA180 Bayonet Lens if it will fit my housing. I have the Light and Motion 550 Pro with the larger lens opening.

    Not sure if it will. I'll do some googl'ing.

    Edited by treydrake
  7. Not sure if it will. I'll do some googl'ing.

    Thanks, the part I'm looking for is "802-0259", or any wide angle lens that will fit the "Pro" series housings.

  8. If lens has part number 802-0259 stamped on it I'm still interested. :B):

  9. Hello, is the housing kit still available for sale?

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.