Hi all,
I’m upgrading to a mirrorless setup, so I’m letting this complete package go:
- Nauticam NA-RX100II housing
- Sony RX100ii camera with soft case
- Flexitray II tray and handles
- 3 batteries (Wasabi brand, with charger, all hold full charge)
- Two O-rings, one has about 30 dives on it the other is a brand new backup
Housing is in excellent condition. Purely as preventive maintenance, I sent it to Backscatter last May for a checkup to see if service was needed and got a pressure test. No service was required other than I replaced the leak detector which had a broken solder connection. Since then, I’ve put about 30 dives on it and its perfect.
The camera is also in excellent condition. Very slight cosmetic mar to on the plastic surround on front of the lens, otherwise unblemished. Glass is perfect and it takes great photos.
One note: I bought this set up from the original owner in Australia, so the camera is the PAL version. You can set it to NTSC with no problem, as I have, and it works perfectly. However, when you turn the camera on, you get a splash screen warning that you are in NTSC mode and have to hit the Select button to acknowledge it. It never bothered me, but I want to point it out. If it had, I just would have left in in PAL mode b/c I rarely shoot video.
Everything is A-1 perfect function and it takes great photos. It served me very well and I hate to let it go, but it’s time for someone else to enjoy it and I gotta make some room for the new rig.
$950, domestic shipping included.
Feel free to PM me and I’ll be happy to send you more photos, closeups, whatever, and answer questions.
Joe