Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon-DC34 Housing on SEA&SEA Platform for Canon G12

Started by DiveWild ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon-DC34 Housing on SEA&SEA Platform for Canon G12

1 posts
  1. For Sale: A Canon DC34 Camera housing for a Canon G12 (although I see where others are stating it fits a Canon G11 also...???) in good condition. Includes two diffusers, as well as a FIX wide Air Lens (DC-28) with Backscatter cover and box. The housing is mounted on and includes a SEA&SEA platform with Ultralight adapters. There is also a bag of misc. velcro and flash receivers to configure whatever flash set up you want. I typically don't like selling anything on-line, especially an item that requires some degree of experience to operate properly to prevent it from leaking but this housing works perfect! I've been using it for several years without incident. I'm only asking $250 plus shipping for all. Feel free to contact me at charlie@visionquestranch for more information if needed or interested.

    post-46511-0-20105900-1485048043_thumb.jpg

    post-46511-0-37061400-1485048280_thumb.jpg

    post-46511-0-49845800-1485048292_thumb.jpg

    Edited by DiveWild
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.