Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

RED WEAPON UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SALE

Started by dorsalfinprod ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

RED WEAPON UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SALE

3 posts
  1. RED WEAPON UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SALE

    Accepts Red Weapon, Dragon, Epic, Scarlet, Raven

    Includes:

    Flat or Dome port

    Port Extender- personal preference: choice of one of three: 4 3/8", 7 1/2" or 8 3/4" (made for short zooms)

    Manual focus, iris and zoom gearing and shafts

    Red Monitor Housing

    Seal Check Vacuum

    Water Alarm

    Assorted tools

    Spares kit

    Instruction manual on disc

    Manufactured by Gates

     

    Does not include: camera body, lenses or batteries

     

    $14,000. obo

    post-41702-0-75480800-1485128478_thumb.jpg

    post-41702-0-42198300-1485128535_thumb.jpg

    post-41702-0-81917000-1485128556_thumb.jpg

    post-41702-0-78351100-1485128571_thumb.jpg

    post-41702-0-84820100-1485128601_thumb.jpg

  2. Hello again Ian..jim kozmik here from peterborough Ontario. Canada.I just retired from Iatse 667 as a dop 22 years and csc,to live on a horse farm and film some documentaries in warm clear waters..I am in the slow process of selling 2 housings and cameras plus a pile of unused dive gear..I see you are trying to sell a Gates red housing..I checked out your resume and was very impressed..Are you getting out of uw filming or is this a extra Gates housing..I no the Amphibico Rouge red housing and Nauticam systems,new and used out there..most can be purchased for around 10,000 usd friends discounts...So I no what this Gates unit and parts cost in usd....I can only offer 8 to 10,000 usd ..easy shipping from Vancouver to Ontario...I am trying to raise cash from my 2 housing n camera kits ...so thats all a retired camera guy can afford with looking forward at scarlett w..raven..etc in ef canon mount only..tks again...jim kozmik 416 705 4174 cell...kozmikunderwater@gmail.com

  3. Housing is sold

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.