Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

And you think UW shooters are obsessed...

Started by Stoo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

And you think UW shooters are obsessed...

3 posts
  1. When I'm not diving, I am almost as obsessed with skiing, although I have never bothered to try to shoot anything other than snapshots in the mountains.

     

    I stumbled across this mini-doc about a quest to get one perfect image... skiers against a solar eclipse. It sounds easy until you see what's involved.

     

    Enjoy!

     

  2. Sort of like the psychedelic frogfish in a sunball

    Bill

  3. I've seen the doco before and thought it was great. The attitudes of the models/friends/other skiers mirrored very closely the feedback I get from my buddies/models/friends on a cave diving expedition :)

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.