Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nexus D300s Housing

Started by chemsaf ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nexus D300s Housing

4 posts
  1. I will be selling a Nexus housing for a Nikon D300s and a Nikon D300s body soon.Pictures and details will be available in the next two weeks. If interested, contact me directly

     

    Neal

  2. Now For Sale:

     

    Nikon D300s body

    Nexus Housing for D300s - just overhauled and tested

    Charger, battery, CF cards

     

    Asking $995 plus FedEx shipping

     

    See photo; have close-ups of all equipment available

    post-2150-0-01549900-1487030782_thumb.jpg

  3. Pm sent

  4. This equipment is still available. I will add ports if interested. I have the following ports:

     

    Small dome for a 10.5 mm lens

    160 mm dome for a medium wide zoom (I use a 12-24 mm)

    A master port with a flat port for a 60 mm and a long port for a 105 mm

     

    I will make a great price for the entire package.

     

    Neal

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.