Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

F.S. Compact Rig , RECSEA, SONY RX11, Wide angle Wet Lens, Ultra Light handles and tray

Started by rivers ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

F.S. Compact Rig , RECSEA, SONY RX11, Wide angle Wet Lens, Ultra Light handles and tray

8 posts
  1. upgrading

     

    I first used this system in July 2016 and it has about 30 dives

    with a couple of minor scuffs on the back of both the housing panel

    camera lcd , not noticeable when turned on , but other than that is in

    excellent shape.

     

    I'll post some photos shortly

     

    This transaction would work best inside the PH . I will however

    make my way to the USA in the late spring sometime and could also request

    an DHL/FED Ex quote for shipping

     

    located in Cebu City

     

    $900 dollars or Philippine Peso equivalent

    for reference here is who we are

     

    Sony RX11

    Recsea Housing

    UWL-04 Fisheye

    Ultra Light tray and handles

    2 batteries , one charger , external camera case

     

    https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/19653124

     

    photos available

    Edited by rivers
  2.  

     

     

    post-52316-0-37720600-1485399044_thumb.jpg

  3. Here are some pics , everything works fine

    post-52316-0-94154100-1485399256_thumb.jpg

    post-52316-0-68167600-1485399301_thumb.jpg

    post-52316-0-93116100-1485399341_thumb.jpg

    post-52316-0-64977700-1485399384_thumb.jpg

    post-52316-0-99164700-1485399410_thumb.jpg

  4. P.S. I don't have a box for anything and i keep jumping in the water with the cloth that goes over the wide angle , stuffing it in my pocket and having it float away , so i rubber band it with a towel . I would ask my helpers here to pack it up good with bubble wrap if I had to ship it . I recieved this camera in March or April of 2016 to replace a TG3 and now have the DSLR with no housing , it hurts and I'm hard on equipment but this housing was a big improvement for me over the Olympus and I won't let it sit on the shelf not being used or the price is good for that reason (IMO) , cheers John

    Edited by rivers
  5. I John,

    I had my Recsea stolen in Anilao this December but I still have the camera.

    Would you accept $600.00 for your kit?

    Don't feel offended by my bid but that's how much I can afford right now.

    Regards

    Alain

  6. sorry for the bad luck , no thanks regarding the offer

  7. Hi

    Would you sell only your Recsea housing with the the tray and handles and the fisheye? If you do, how much?

    I already have the camera, the battery and a casing.

    Regards

    Alain

     

  8. Hello Alain , I think I would but I would on lower the price by 100 bucks as I feel i have it priced well now

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.