Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Diving Gan, Addu Atoll, southernmost atoll in Maldives this coming February

Started by fullsuit ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Diving Gan, Addu Atoll, southernmost atoll in Maldives this coming February

1 posts
  1. Hi everybody,

    If you need info about Gan, Addu, the southernmost atoll in Maldives, I will do some diving there starting Wednesday/Thursday next week (February 1/2, 2017). As information is apparently hard to come by, feel free to contact me for anything related to scuba diving or accommodation: I will do my best to help out. On February 4, my gf and I will get on a live aboard to Laamu and then Male. I will try to post here and on our blog: www.WeBlogWater.com, and twitter/Instagram/Facebook, all under the same name (WeBlogWater), Internet connection permitting. Hope to hear from you, guys :) Wishing you a great New Lunar Year from Singapore.
    Larry and Wen Yu

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.