Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale : Aquatica A7D,Aquaview viewfinder, 8inch dome,Canon 7D,Tokina 11-16

Started by nirv996 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale : Aquatica A7D,Aquaview viewfinder, 8inch dome,Canon 7D,Tokina 11-16

7 posts
  1. For sale is my Canon 7D setup.

    Includes the following:

    Aquatica A7D housing (optical strobe connectors) with 3rd party electronic leak detection

    Aquatica Aquaview viewfinder

    Aquatica 8 inch acrylic dome with shade and cover

    Zoom gear for Tokina 11-16 (included)

    Port extension for Tokina 11-16 (included)

    Canon 7D body with 2 batteries and charger

    Tokina 11-16 wide angle lens

     

    Everything is well taken care of and used in freshwater (one trip in saltwater).

    This setup is complete except for strobes or video lights.

    Low shutter count on camera as it was only used in the housing.

     

    Would like to sell everything as a package for $3800CDN which at today's exchange rate works out to approx $2850USD.

     

    I will consider selling items separately depending on the items.

     

    Will ship at buyers cost.

    I am located in Canada. Near upstate New York, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal.

    I will be at Beneath the Sea show in March for any local deals.

     

    Thanks

    Andy

     

     

     

    post-32899-0-77036100-1485645027_thumb.jpg

    post-32899-0-49800900-1485645072_thumb.jpg

    post-32899-0-14382500-1485645085_thumb.jpg

    post-32899-0-04486500-1485645097_thumb.jpg

    post-32899-0-33013700-1485645116_thumb.jpg

    post-32899-0-29394900-1485645136_thumb.jpg

    post-32899-0-88630500-1485645158_thumb.jpg

    post-32899-0-58131700-1485645187_thumb.jpg

  2. still available...lots of interest...willing to part out at the right price.

    Thanks.

  3. still available....

  4. Hi, I am interested in buying this set, but I am new to this whole underwater photography thing. I am trying to get a whole kit for my hubby for his birthday. Is this everything he will need to get started or will I need to purchase other things? This is within my budget I would like to spend so, I am very interested. My personal email is me@rneedham.com

    Becky

  5. Still available and reduced to $2250 USD.

  6. i sent you a PM

    Edited by juanmag
  7. SOLD

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.