Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica 5D MK III Housing and Port System - REDUCED

Started by esdoty ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica 5D MK III Housing and Port System - REDUCED

11 posts
  1. For sale, complete Aquatic housing and port setup for Canon 5DMk III.

    - 5DMK III housing with Nikonos bulkheads, recently refurbed by Backscatter. Includes lever for ISO adjustment

    - Spare O-ring set plus spare hotshoe cable

    - Backscatter vacuum pump

    - Aqua-view 180 degree magnifying viewfinder

    - 18426 flat port with focus knob, 18453 extension ring, 18700.1 focus ring - for Canon 100mm f/2.8 IS

    - 18407 9.25" dome port, 18457 extension ring, 48708 focus gear - for Canon 16-35mm f/2.8

    - Macromate flip-down super macro lens

    All in great condition with normal wear. A couple of small scuff marks on the dome port that do not show up underwater. New value over $8000. REDUCED TO $2000, including shipping within US. The viewfinder and Macromate alone are worth that!

    Note: Does not include camera body or lenses, strobes, strobe arms, clamps or cables.

  2. Contact me at mgranberg86@gmail.com

  3. I take it if you can ship it to Sweden. Contact me at mgranberg86@gmail.com

     

    Regards Mattias

  4. Hi, if it still available I "NEED" it, I have U.S address.

    Thanks.

  5. I will traveling to the Philippines soon for a dive trip.

    I'm gonna need a better underwater camera than my nex-5n in a miekon housing.

    I have a 5d iii body but couldn't afford to buy a housing for, but with yours I'll be a happpy divers.

  6. I am also interested if it is still available

  7. also interested , i am in US .

  8. Is this still available? - Thanks

  9. What's the status? Still available? I'm interested.

  10. lots of questions, but no replys shone???

     

    Has this system been sold, in part or in whole?

     

    am extremely interested in whole package, have been folowing on and off for a while.

     

    Located near Boston Ma, diverdon@comcast.net

  11.  

    Package was SOLD in February.

    He told me so by email:

    "Bad news and an apology I am afraid. Someone local just bought it - logistically much simpler and less expensive. Sorry that I did not follow through on selling it to you."

     

    Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.