Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

wide angle for nauticam g7x with N50 short port

Started by fizrinizam ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

wide angle for nauticam g7x with N50 short port

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I used Canon G7X and recently i switched from fantasea housing plus dome to nauticam housing because of wide angle problem. I really wish that I can shoot some sort of ultra wide (weitwinkel) fish eye image so I wonder which lens would do good if I were using it with N50 short port. My options are limited below and so can anyone give me opinion about which lens offer the widest angle when using short port without vignetting? In terms of corner sharpness, I can tolerate with that.

     

    a) UWL4(fix/idas) with 67mm-52mm step down ring

    b) UWL5 idas

    b) inon H100 plus dome II

     

    My friend told me that if I used standard port, there would be slight vignetting so thats why i plan to buy the optional short port but i just want to ensure about that since i can't find post or pictures regarding the short port setup. Tq.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.