Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for Panasonic 7-14mm and dome.

Started by Pajjpen ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for Panasonic 7-14mm and dome.

5 posts
  1. Looking to buy a 7-14mm Panasonic lens and a dome port to go along with it. Shipped to Sweden.

  2. I have a barely used Panasonic 7-14mm for sale, with original box and packaging. Let me know if you want pictures.

  3. I'd love some pics and your asking price. Pm me

     

    Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

  4. I have a 7-14mm and a Nauticam dome port to go with it for sale. PM me if you're interested.

  5. I have a 7-14mm and a Nauticam dome port to go with it for sale. PM me if you're interested.

    I have sent u a pm

     

    Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.