Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam GH4 Housing with Vacuum Valve and 6" Dome + Gear

Started by glee719 ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam GH4 Housing with Vacuum Valve and 6" Dome + Gear

14 posts
  1. Nauticam GH4 Housing: $2250

    M14 Vacuum Valve/alarm/pump: $200

    Nauticam 36133 6" Dome: $480

    Nauticam 36044 gear for Panasonic 7-14mm: $200

     

    Total is over $3000 and I am selling everything for $1700! As you can see from the pictures, everything is in excellent condition.

    post-34311-0-67299100-1486331791_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-14119000-1486331793_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-19090300-1486331794_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-15946700-1486331795_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-17673700-1486331796_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-29623700-1486331797_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-16284200-1486331798_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-16876000-1486331799_thumb.jpg

    post-34311-0-13658300-1486331800_thumb.jpg

    Edited by glee719
  2. Hey! Would u sell the dome and zoom gear for 7-14mm separately? Just bought the housing from someone else.

     

    Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

  3. Sure:

     

    Dome + gear: $400

    Housing: $1400

  4. been thinking about gh4 upgrade...so could could you please teleport to UK for a moment? ;)

     

    damn it...all the nice stuff is always in US :D

    Edited by makar0n
  5. Pm

     

    Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

  6. been thinking about gh4 upgrade...so could could you please teleport to UK for a moment? ;)

     

    damn it...all the nice stuff is always in US :D

    I bought a lot of stuff from the us (another gh4) what u can do is to tell the seller to value the items at much less than what you bought them for, if the import tax and customs fee is what's holding u back that is.
  7. I found a very attractive shipping service that can ship FedEx or DHL at rates cheaper than USPS for international destinations. Let me know here you are and I can get a quote.

  8. Hi

    Are the housing sold? I´m interrested.

    Edited by macdiver71
  9. Yes it's still available PM me.

  10. I am away until March 3 on a liveaboard with no internet access. Please hold off all inquiries until then. I will also notify the couple people who PM'd me.

  11. I bought a lot of stuff from the us (another gh4) what u can do is to tell the seller to value the items at much less than what you bought them for, if the import tax and customs fee is what's holding u back that is.

     

    yeah...just if somehow courier company messes up then you will only get the compensation back to the value declared...don't mind for small thing but housing is a bit risky :)

  12. Housing is sold, dome port is still available.

  13. Everything is sold.

  14. I found a very attractive shipping service that can ship FedEx or DHL at rates cheaper than USPS for international destinations. Let me know here you are and I can get a quote.

    Would you mind PM'ing me the info for the shipping service you're referring to. I need to send a rebreather to the EU. Thanks.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.