Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

FOR SALE: Sea & Sea VF45 1.2X SLR 45° Prism Viewfinder for MDX Series Housings

Started by tallomd ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FOR SALE: Sea & Sea VF45 1.2X SLR 45° Prism Viewfinder for MDX Series Housings

1 posts
  1. I have recently posted a Sea and Sea 45 degree viewfinder on eBay for 750 USD. I would be happy to offer this product to you with a 10% discount and free shipping (continental US Only) for sale outside of eBay. Pictures are posted with the listing. It's in excellent condition. I haven't used it in years. It has been collecting dust on my shelf. Check this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sea-amp-Sea-VF45-1-2X-SLR-45-Prism-Viewfinder-for-MDX-Series-Housings-/112294157363? to see the eBay listing.

     

    If you are interested, then please send me an email to this address tallomd@ourkiddoc.com and include WTB 45 degree viewfinder in the subject line

    I accept payment via PayPal. '

     

    Have a great day.

    Chris Tallo

    Edited by tallomd
Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.