Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Anyone shooting with a Panasonic g80/g85

Started by caolino ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone shooting with a Panasonic g80/g85

6 posts
  1. Hi, I've been shooting with Olympus tg2 since some years and I feel ready for an upgrade. My ambition is to replace my Olympus omd10 and the tg2 underwater. Do you have any experience or suggestion?

    Thanks

     

     

    Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

  2. Don't know of any housings for this camera yet, though Ikelite says it's "planned". Maybe Meikon? For U/W I don't know if the G85 gives you anything more then the GX85?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Don't know of any housings for this camera yet, though Ikelite says it's "planned". Maybe Meikon? For U/W I don't know if the G85 gives you anything more then the GX85?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

     

    Except Cinelike-V - I did like that color profile..

     

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Don't know of any housings for this camera yet, though Ikelite says it's "planned". Maybe Meikon? For U/W I don't know if the G85 gives you anything more then the GX85?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Thanks, for uw almost the same but I was aiming to have a better tool for land..

     

     

    Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

  5. Yes, I would like the microphone jack, Cinelike profiles and especially the fully articulated screen. For underwater the GX85 is a great camera though. Also a nice compact walk-around camera with a pancake lens attached.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Edited by ScubaBob
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.