Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: two Keldan Video 4X lights and a total of 4 battery packs for them

Started by Hannes_taucht_ab ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: two Keldan Video 4X lights and a total of 4 battery packs for them

12 posts
  1. Hello :)

     

    I'm selling two Keldan Video 4X lights in good condition including a total of 4 battery packs. I will post some pictures of them tomorrow.

    I would also include a spare set of O-rings (unused, the O-rings that came with the lamps are still in perfect shape).

     

    If you are interested, please send me a PM. The lamps currently live in Preston, UK and would prefer to not travel too far on their own (i.e. I'd rather sell them in person so you can have a look at them when you buy them).

     

    I'm only selling them because I've now switched to only taking pictures. I absolutely loved them for video!

     

    The price tag for all of the above is £1900.

  2. Having done some more research on prices I'm willing to sell these two beauties including all the accessories for £1650.



    As you can see in the pictures, the lamps are in good shape. The only "major" damage is the shackle that has broken off the cap of one of the lamps. This doesn't affect the lamp itself at all. After it broke I still did about 50 dives with the lamps with zero problems.


    One of the lamps has some minor scrapes on the dome which are not noticeable when you're using them. You can just about make them out on picture 4 (where I'm holding the lamp).



    Oh and one thing that's missing on the pictures is the two screws for the YS mount. They're included, too! :)

    post-53269-0-20177800-1486576823_thumb.jpg

    post-53269-0-90726000-1486576826_thumb.jpg

    post-53269-0-36375100-1486576828_thumb.jpg

    post-53269-0-77090900-1486576830_thumb.jpg

    post-53269-0-21507800-1486576832_thumb.jpg

    post-53269-0-60152000-1486576833_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Hannes_taucht_ab
  3. Price bump £1500

  4. Some more info on the lamps:

     

    - Just under two years old (bought in June 2015)

    - They're the 6000 lumen CRI 82 version which is PLENTY of light (I never even had to switch them to full power)

    - I can include two YS to 1" Ball Mount adapters, if needed

    - my awesome DIY neoprene covers are also included ;)

    - Shipping from the UK is possible

  5. I can vouch for this dude. Just got a nauticam 6" dome and Panasonics 7-14mm in the mail. Very well packaged and in excellent condition.

     

    Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

  6. Thanks mate, I'm glad it all arrived in one piece :)

  7. Weight and size, please.

  8. Hi,

     

    I'm sorry but I already have a dry suit that I'm very happy with. If you're interested in the 12-50mm you can have a look at my other post as I'm selling one of those.

     

    Best regards,

     

    Hannes

     

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

    Weight and size, please.

    They are 7cm in diameter and 17cm long. They weigh in at 0.65kg each (0.2kg in water).

     

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

  9. no worries, I already have the lens and am wanting the Nauticam 12-50mm port and zoom ring kit Nau-36162




  10. Sold!

     

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

  11. Lights still available?

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.